Friday, January 4, 2013

I get a feeling that I never never never never had before

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, sometimes I get a good feeling, yeah I get a feeling that I never never never never had before
 Yeah I got a brand new spirit,
The mountain top, walk on water
I got power, feel so royal One second, I'm a strike oil Diamond, platinum, no more for you Got adrenaline, never giving in Giving up's not an option,
 I got the heart of 20 men No fear, go to sleep in the lion's den That flow, that spark, that crown You looking at the king of the jungle now Stronger than ever can't hold me down
A hundred miles feelin' from the picture smile Straight game face, 

O Let's get it, let's get it Gotta love the life that we livin'
Oh, oh, sometimes I get a good feeling, yeah I get a feeling that I never never never never had before, no noI get a good feeling, yeah Oh oh, sometimes I get a good feeling, yeah I get a feeling that I never never never never had before, no no I get a good feeling, yeah
MY Google plus and Facebook profile's
GOT TO LOVE THIS LIFE WE LIVE BUD KARAS
BUT DONT TELL ANYONE HE GAVE ME THE KEYS TO HIS KINGDOM

2 comments:

  1. shine baby shine with a grace of our father

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sam as you can tell my day was off the charts the holy spirit was just flowing threw me LOL Bud And thanks for your friendship

      Delete